Use valid SignalR service names#
Operational Excellence · SignalR Service · 2020_06
SignalR service instance names should meet naming requirements.
When naming Azure resources, resource names must meet service requirements. The requirements for SignalR service names are:
- Between 3 and 63 characters long.
- Alphanumerics and hyphens.
- Start with letter.
- End with letter or number.
- SignalR service names must be globally unique.
Consider using names that meet SignalR service naming requirements. Additionally consider naming resources with a standard naming convention.
This rule does not check if SignalR service names are unique.
- Repeatable infrastructure
- Naming rules and restrictions for Azure resources
- Azure deployment reference
Last update: 2022-12-03