Use at least Standard C1 cache instances#
Use Azure Cache for Redis instances of at least Standard C1.
Azure Cache for Redis supports a range of different scale options. Basic tier or Standard C0 caches are not suitable for production workloads.
- Basic tier is a single node system with no data replication and no SLA.
- Standard C0 caches used shared resources and subject to noisy neighbor issues.
Consider using a minimum of a Standard C1 instance for production workloads.
- Best practices for Azure Cache for Redis
- Azure Cache for Redis pricing
- Azure template reference
- Choosing the right resources