Use valid registry names#
Container registry names should meet naming requirements.
When naming Azure resources, resource names must meet service requirements. The requirements for container registry names are:
- Between 5 and 50 characters long.
- Container registry names must be globally unique.
Consider using names that meet container registry naming requirements. Additionally consider naming resources with a standard naming convention.
This rule does not check if container registry names are unique.
- Repeatable infrastructure
- Naming rules and restrictions for Azure resources
- Recommended abbreviations for Azure resource types
- Azure template reference