Use valid VNET rule names#
Azure Database for MariaDB VNET rules should meet naming requirements.
When naming Azure resources, resource names must meet service requirements. The requirements for Azure Database for MariaDB VNET rule names are:
- Between 1 and 128 characters long.
- Alphanumerics and hyphens.
Consider using names that meet Azure Database for MariaDB VNET rule naming requirements. Additionally consider naming resources with a standard naming convention.
This rule does not check if Azure Database for MariaDB VNET rule names are unique.
- Repeatable infrastructure
- Naming rules and restrictions Azure Database for MariaDB resources
- Define your naming convention
- Resource naming and tagging decision guide
- Abbreviation examples for Azure resources
- Azure deployment reference