Use valid names#
Operational Excellence · Recovery Services Vault · 2022_12
Recovery Services vaults should meet naming requirements.
When naming Azure resources, resource names must meet service requirements. The requirements for Recovery Services vault names are:
- Between 2 and 50 characters long.
- Alphanumerics and hyphens.
- Start with letter.
Consider using names that meet Recovery Services vault naming requirements. Additionally consider naming resources with a standard naming convention.
This rule does not check if Recovery Services vault names are unique.
- Repeatable infrastructure
- Naming rules and restrictions for Recovery Services vault
- Azure deployment reference
Last update: 2022-12-13