Use valid container app names#
Operational Excellence · Container App · 2023_03
Container Apps should meet naming requirements.
When naming Azure resources, resource names must meet service requirements. The requirements for container app names are:
- Between 2 and 32 characters long.
- Lowercase letters, numbers, and hyphens.
- Start with letter and end with alphanumeric.
Consider using container app names thas meets naming requirements. Additionally consider naming resources with a standard naming convention.
This rule does not check if container app names are unique.
- Repeatable infrastructure
- Naming rules and restrictions for container app resource
- Azure deployment reference
Last update: 2023-03-23