Use valid Front Door WAF policy names#
Front Door WAF policy names should meet naming requirements.
When naming Azure resources, resource names must meet service requirements. The requirements for Front Door Web Application Firewall (WAF) policy names are:
- Between 1 and 128 characters long.
- Letters or numbers.
- Start with a letter.
- Unique within a resource group.
Consider using names that meet Front Door WAF policy naming requirements. Additionally consider naming resources with a standard naming convention.
This rule does not check if Front Door WAF policy names are unique.
- Repeatable infrastructure
- Naming rules and restrictions for Azure resources
- Azure deployment reference
- Tagging and resource naming