Use valid CDN endpoint names#
Azure CDN Endpoint names should meet naming requirements.
When naming Azure resources, resource names must meet service requirements. The requirements for CDN endpoint names are:
- Between 1 and 50 characters long.
- Alphanumerics and hyphens.
- Start and end with a letter or number.
- CDN endpoint names must be globally unique.
Consider using names that meet CDN endpoint naming requirements. Additionally consider naming resources with a standard naming convention.
This rule does not check if CDN endpoint names are unique.
- Repeatable infrastructure
- Naming rules and restrictions for Azure resources
- Azure deployment reference