Use valid Front Door names#
Front Door names should meet naming requirements.
When naming Azure resources, resource names must meet service requirements. The requirements for Front Door names are:
- Between 5 and 64 characters long.
- Alphanumerics and hyphens.
- Start and end with alphanumeric.
- Front Door names must be globally unique.
Consider using names that meet Front Door naming requirements. Additionally consider naming resources with a standard naming convention.
This rule does not check if Front Door names are unique.
- Repeatable infrastructure
- Naming rules and restrictions for Azure resources
- Azure template reference
- Tagging and resource naming