If you’d like to contribute to this workshop, please read the following guidelines. Contributors are more than welcome to share your learnings with others from a centralized location.
- Submit an issue or suggestion
- Minor update or fix to an existing challenge and adding a new challenge
- Run the github page locally with Github Codespaces
- Follow the naming convention for each component
- Hide specific subscription name or personal information
- Keep the screenshots and images updated and generic
This project welcomes contributions and suggestions. Most contributions require you to agree to a Contributor License Agreement (CLA) declaring that you have the right to, and actually do, grant us the rights to use your contribution. For details, visit https://cla.opensource.microsoft.com.
When you submit a pull request, a CLA bot will automatically determine whether you need to provide a CLA and decorate the PR appropriately (e.g., status check, comment). Simply follow the instructions provided by the bot. You will only need to do this once across all repos using our CLA.