What you will need
- ADB command line utility (Instructions)
- Your display must have a minimum resoltion of 1080p.
- The RTSP stream for network media playback should be set to 1080p.
- Televisions or gaming specific monitors may not be recognized by the Vision AI DevKit.
- Use a direct HDMI connection to the display. Converters, e.g. Display Port to HDMI, will usually cause the output to fail.
The neural processing engine (or other parts of the stack) may require a reboot occasionally. The command line
will help to reset all sub-systems.
The object label presented in the bounding box may appear incorrect. If a new object appears in the space befor the bounding box is drawn, the label of the last object detected will be presented. This is not an inferencing bug.
logcat | grep SNPE
will show you the inferenced objects.