Azure SDK for C++ (January 2023)
The Azure SDK team is pleased to announce our January 2023 client library releases.
- Storage - Files Data Lake
Core 1.8.0-beta.3 Changelog
- Added support for parsing space character in place of ‘T’ in RFC3339 DateTimes.
- Bearer token authentication will not work for endpoint URL protocol schemes other than
"https". This ensures token security and is consistent with the Azure SDKs for other languages.
Identity 1.4.0-beta.3 Changelog
- Added Azure CLI Credential.
- Added authority host overriding support for
- Added Azure Stack support for
- Changed token cache mode to per-credential-instance. In order to get benefits from token caching, share the same credential between multiple client instances.
Storage - Files Data Lake 12.5.0 Changelog
- New features in
12.5.0-beta.1are now generally available.
View all the latest versions of C++ packages here.
To install any of our packages, copy and paste the following commands into a terminal:
# From Source git clone https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-cpp # git checkout <tag_name> # For example: git checkout azure-storage-blobs_12.0.0
If you have a bug or feature request for one of the libraries, please post an issue to GitHub.