The Azure SDK team is pleased to make available the July 2021 client library release.
- Azure Core and IoT Plug and Play
To install any of our packages, copy and paste the following commands into a terminal:
git clone https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-c git checkout <tag_name>
If you have a bug or feature request for one of the libraries, please post an issue to GitHub.
- Added a current depth field to the JSON reader.
- Added base64 encoding and decoding APIs that accept
az_span, available from the
- Public preview version of a new set of APIs to simplify the experience using Azure IoT Plug and Play. To consume this new feature, the
az::iot::hubCMake target has been updated. The APIs can be found in the header files:
- New samples showing how to consume the new IoT Plug and Play APIs:
- [#1640] Update precondition on
az_iot_provisioning_client_parse_received_topic_and_payload()to require topic and payload minimum size of 1 instead of 0.
- [#1699] Update precondition on
az_iot_message_properties_init()to not allow
written_lengthlarger than the passed span.
View all the latest versions of C packages here.