The Azure SDK team is pleased to make available the December 2020 client library release.
- Management Library - App Service
- Management Library - Authorization
- Management Library - Cosmos DB
- Management Library - Container Instance
- Management Library - Container Service
- Management Library - Redis Cache
- Management Library - Service Bus
- Management Library - SQL
- Add packages
To install the latest beta version of the packages, copy and paste the following commands into a terminal:
pip install azure-mgmt-appplatform pip install azure-mgmt-authorization pip install azure-mgmt-cosmosdb pip install azure-mgmt-containerinstance pip install azure-mgmt-containerservice pip install azure-mgmt-redis pip install azure-mgmt-servicebus pip install azure-mgmt-sql pip install azure-synapse-monitoring pip install azure-synapse-managedprivateendpoints pip install azure-synapse-accesscontrol pip install azure-synapse-spark pip install azure-synapse-artifacts
If you have a bug or feature request for one of the libraries, please post an issue to GitHub.
We are excited to announce the GA releases of management libraries that follow the Azure SDK Design Guidelines for Python. These new libraries provide a number of core capabilities that are shared amongst all Azure SDKs, including the intuitive Azure Identity library, an HTTP Pipeline with custom policies, error-handling, distributed tracing, and much more. Documentation and code samples for these new libraries can be found here
Managed Private Endpoints Changelog
- Initial Release
- Initial Release
- Add Workspace git repo management operations
- Add rename method for data flow, dataset, linked service, notebook, pipeline, spark job definition, sql script operations
View all the latest versions of Python packages here.