The Azure SDK team is pleased to make available the November 2020 client library release.
- Azure IoT PnP
To install any of our packages, copy and paste the following commands into a terminal:
git clone https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-c git checkout <tag_name>
If you have a bug or feature request for one of the libraries, please post an issue to GitHub.
- Public preview version of a new set of APIs to simplify the experience using IoT Plug and Play. To consume this new feature, a new CMake target has been added
az::iot::pnp. The APIs can be found in its header file:
- New samples showing how to consume the new IoT Plug and Play APIs:
- [#1472] Fix
az_iot_message_properties_next()when the buffer in which the properties were kept was bigger than the length of characters in the buffer.
Other Changes and Improvements
- [#1473] Add remove server certificate validation on paho and ESP8266 samples.
- [#1449] Add basic reconnection capability for the ESP8266 sample.
- [#1490] Fix static analyzer flagging of non-checked return value in
View all the latest versions of C packages here.