The Azure SDK team is pleased to announce our October 2020 client library releases.
- Azure Communication Services Chat
- Azure Communication Services Common
- Azure Core
To install the latest GA and beta libraries, use the Swift Package Manager.
Follow the instructions in Adding Package Dependencies to Your App:
With your project open in Xcode 11 or later, select File > Swift Packages > Add Package Dependency… Enter the clone URL of this repository: https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-ios.git and click Next. For the version rule, specify the exact version or version range you wish to use with your application and click Next. Finally, place a checkmark next to each client library you wish to use with your application, ensure your application target is selected in the Add to target dropdown, and click Finish.
Follow the example in Importing Dependencies:
Open your project’s
Package.swift file and add a new package dependency to your project’s
dependencies section, specifying the clone URL of the repository and the version specifier you wish to use:
dependencies: [ ... .package(url: "https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-ios.git", from: "1.0.0-beta.2") ],
Next, add each client library you wish to use in a target to the target’s array of
targets: [ ... .target( name: "MyTarget", dependencies: [ "AzureCommunication", "AzureCommunicationChat", "AzureCore", ... ] ) ]
If you have a bug or feature request for one of the libraries, please post an issue to GitHub.
Detailed changelogs are linked from the Quick Links below. Here are some of the highlights:
Azure Communication Services Chat
- Initial Preview release for Azure Communication Services Chat
Azure Communication Services Common
- Initial Preview release for Azure Communication Services Common
- Initial Preview release for Azure Core
- For reference documentation visit the Azure SDK for iOS documentation.
- For tutorials, samples, quick starts and other documentation, visit the Azure SDK for iOS repository.
- File an issue via Github Issues.
- Check previous questions or ask new ones on
StackOverflow using the
View all the latest versions of iOS packages here.