Let’s ride the buzz of AI with the focus on building intelligent apps using cloud-native technologies.
#BuildIntelligentApps brings to you a learning journey to build your skills on creating differentiated experiences while modernizing your applications. It’s time to
learn it all.
What We'll Cover
- What is Build Intelligent Apps?
- How Can I participate?
- How Can I skill up? (in just 30 Days)
- Exercise: Take the Build Intelligent Apps Skills Challenge
- Resources: #30DaysOfIA Collection
Get Ready To #BuildIntelligentApps starting September 18!
Today, we kick off with content and activities to skill you up on all things Intelligent Apps or AI Apps on Azure with content, events, and community interactions! Read on to learn about what is coming!
Explore Our Initiatives
We have a number of initiatives planned for the month to help you learn and skill up on relevant technologies. Click on the links to visit the relevant pages for each
- #30DaysOfIA - 6 themed weeks of daily articles in a structured roadmap
- Learn Live Series – 8 weekly live episodes on
- Ask The Expert – join live Q&A sessions with Product Engineering teams
- Cloud Skills Challenge – skill up by competing with peers to complete modules
What are 4 things you can do today, to jumpstart your learning journey?
- Register for live Q&A sessions (free, online)
- Register for the Learn Live Series: Serverless Edition – weekly live learning
- Register for the Intelligent Apps webinar with Microsoft and Forrester
- Complete the Cloud Skills Challenge – ends on October 31!
#30Days Of Intelligent Apps
#30DaysOfIA is a series of daily blog posts grouped into themed weeks - taking you from core concepts to end-to-end solution examples in 30 days. Each article will provide conceptual lessons paired with exercises and resources to help you reinforce learnings and take next steps.
This series takes you through learning journey in six stages, each building on the previous week to help you skill up in a beginner-friendly way:
- Week 1: Power of Intelligent Applications
- Week 2: How to build intelligent apps with cloud-native?
- Week 3: Powering intelligent applications using Azure Kubernetes Service
- Week 4: Building a Serverless Intelligent App with Azure Functions and Azure OpenAI
- Week 5: Build end to end AI powered solutions with real world reference architectures
- Week 6: Build your own AI assisted application like the Copilot
We will start with defining intelligent apps and then expand on how to build with cloud-native technologies like Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure Container Apps and Azure Functions, and take you through end-to-end scenarios for real world application development. Before we dive deep on intelligent apps, here is a high-level overview of the Intelligent Apps landscape on Azure:
Containers on Azure services offer you a wide range of capabilities, from simplicity to control to suit your different needs.
Cloud-native development when paired with serverless computing enhances your solution architecture for building cost optimized, resilient applications.
Let’s Get Started
Now you know everything! We hope you are as excited as we are to dive into a full month of active learning and doing! Don't forget to subscribe for updates in your favorite feed reader! And look out for our first Intelligent Apps post tomorrow!