The 2021 Q3 update to Azure App Service on Azure Stack Hub is now available. This release updates the resource provider and brings the following key capabilities and fixes:
- Updates to App Service Tenant, Admin, Functions portals and Kudu tools. Consistent with Azure Stack Portal SDK version.
- Updates to core service to improve reliability and error messaging enabling easier diagnosis of common issues.
- Updates to the following application frameworks and tools:
- ASP.NET Core
- Azul OpenJDK
- Git 188.8.131.52
- Updated Kudu to 94.30524.5227
- ASP.NET Core
- Updates to underlying operating system of all roles:
Cumulative Updates for Windows Server are now applied to Controller roles as part of deployment and upgrade
- All other fixes and updates are detailed in the App Service on Azure Stack Hub 2021 Q3 Release Notes
The App Service on Azure Stack Hub 2021.Q3 build number is 184.108.40.2069 and requires Azure Stack Hub to be updated with 2108 prior to deployment/upgrade.
Please review the release notes and all known issues prior to updating your installation of Azure App Service on Azure Stack Hub.
You can download the new installer and helper scripts:
Please read the updated documentation prior to getting started with deployment:
- 2021 Q3 Update Release Notes
- Prerequisites for deploying App Service on Azure Stack Hub
- Deploy the App Service Resource Provider for new deployments
- Update the App Service Resource Provider for updating existing deployments