This afternoon we released the seventh update to Azure App Service on Azure Stack. This release updates the resource provider and brings the following key capabilities and fixes:
- Updates to App Service Tenant, Admin, Functions portals and Kudu tools. Consistent with Azure Stack Portal SDK version.
- Updates to core service to improve reliability and error messaging enabling easier diagnosis of common issues.
- Access Restrictions now enabled in User Portal As of this release Users can configure Access Restrictions for their Web/Api/Functions applications according to the documentation published - Azure App Service Access Restrictions, NOTE: Azure App Service on Azure Stack does not support Service Endpoints.
- All other fixes and updates are detailed in the App Service on Azure Stack Update Seven Release Notes
The App Service on Azure Stack Update 7 build number is 184.108.40.206
You can download the new installer and helper scripts:
Please read the updated documentation prior to getting started with deployment:
- Update 7 Release Notes
- Before you get started with App Service on Azure Stack
- Deploy the App Service Resource Provider for new deployments
- Update the App Service Resource Provider for updating existing deployments