Azure App Service on Azure Stack Update 5 Released
This morning we released the fifth update to Azure App Service on Azure Stack. This release updates the resource provider and brings the following key capabilities and fixes:
- Updates to App Service Tenant, Admin, Functions portals and Kudu tools. Consistent with Azure Stack Portal SDK version.
- Updates to Kudu tools to resolve issues with styling and functionality for customers operating disconnected Azure Stack.
- Updates to core service to improve reliability and error messaging enabling easier diagnosis of common issues.
- All other fixes and updates are detailed in the App Service on Azure Stack Update Five Release Notes
You can download the new installer and helper scripts:
Please read the updated documentation prior to getting started with deployment:
- Update 5 Release Notes
- Before you get started with App Service on Azure Stack
- Deploy the App Service Resource Provider for new deployments
- Update the App Service Resource Provider for updating existing deployments