As shown in the figure below, the ingress controller runs as a pod within the AKS cluster. It consumes Kubernetes
Ingress Resources and converts them to an Azure Application Gateway configuration which allows the gateway to load-balance traffic to Kubernetes pods.
The best way to report an issue is to create a Github Issue for the project. Please include the following information when creating the issue:
- Subscription ID for AKS cluster.
- Subscription ID for Application Gateway.
- AKS cluster name/ARM Resource ID.
- Application Gateway name/ARM Resource ID.
- Ingress resource definition that might causing the problem.
- The Helm configuration used to install the ingress controller.