This morning we released the fourth update to Azure App Service on Azure Stack. This release updates the resource provider and brings the following key capabilities and fixes:
- Resolution for CVE 2018-8600 Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability.
- Added support for App Service 2018-02-01 API version
- Updates to App Service Tenant, Admin, Functions portals and Kudu tools. Consistent with Azure Stack Portal SDK version.
- Updates to NodeJs, NPM, Zulu OpenJDK, Tomcat, PHP and Python
- All other fixes and updates are detailed in the App Service on Azure Stack Update Four Release Notes
You can download the new installer and helper scripts:
Please read the updated documentation prior to getting started with deployment: