TWO WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE
You can contribute azd-templates in two contexts:
- For an existing idea - matches a
- For your own ideas - provide the architecture diagram and tags.
We manage contributions using custom issue templates
- Pre-defined issues for existing requests
- Custom issue template for defining new projects
The contribution process:
- Use custom issue and submit your template details for new templates
- Reply to custom issue and submit requesed details for existing requests
- Share the custom issue with others to get upvotes
- Use the issues thread to provide requested updates
An internal team will review submissions
- Validate that templates function as desired
- Accept contribution - issue is closed.
- Suggest modifications - issue stays open.