In this workshop, we will focus on hands-on activities that simplify the end-to-end experience of developing custom models for Computer Vision in Azure Machine Learning.
Some prior knowledge about linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics would definitely be a plus but its not required. The labs will use python code for demonstrating the various scenarios in Computer Vision.
Pre-requisites can be found here. Briefly, pre-requisites in the following categories include:
- The ability to create resources within an Azure subscription
- Familiarity with how to create resources in said subscription
Azure Machine Learning Workbench
- Python Proficiency and familiarity with Azure Machine Learning Workbench’s end-end features including deployment
AML Package for Computer Vision
- To download and install the packages, follow the instructions in the pre-requisites.
Azure ML Package for Computer Vision
- Understand how to ingest an image dataset
- Understand how you can perform dataset augmentation
- Build models for image classification, image similarity and object detection
- Understand how to evaluate the models
- Deploy trained models to Azure
Please note: This is a rough agenda, and the schedule is subject to change pending class activities and interaction.